How do they fly?
How do they "see" in the dark?
What has batman got to do with them?
Come and discover BATS at the South African Museum, 25 Queen Victoria Street, Cape Town.
New exhibition from 1 November 2001
For more information on bats, visit these bat-related web sites:
- Cape Bat Action Team - Contacts, Projects, Reports, etc.
- Bat Conservation Comes of Age in South Africa
- Bat Conservation International
- The Bat Conservation Trust in the UK
- Effects of Global Change on Bats
- General Bat Information